Thursday, November 27, 2014

Published 8:10 AM by Paige with 1 comment

The Second Door on the Right

I walked up to the main doors that led into the large front entrance way, since I was holding a lot of stuff, I used my whole body in an attempt to push the door open. It didn't open so I quickly pushed it again, it still refused to open. I leaned back fast and threw my weight against the door repeatedly. I sensed people standing behind me, waiting for me to open the door but I didn't turn around. At this point, I was pretty frustrated. I mumbled to myself, “Gees, I can't even open doors!”. I took a deep breath and a step backwards and then I moved everything I was holding into one hand and pushed on the door as hard as I could. It opened! I sighed with relief and walked forward into the entrance way, pushing the door open wide. Suddenly, I heard someone say something behind me, “You know, I think those were some pretty good door opening skills.” I giggled and turned my head around as they said “Yeah, most people would have just pushed the door once but you went for an eight time approach.” I looked at them and saw a stupid smirk on their face, I smiled at them and then walked out the door. Sometimes I'm so ridiculous, it's even funny to me.

1 comment: