Sunday, November 22, 2015

Published 7:16 PM by with 0 comment

Music Favourites of November!

November was full of new music and wonderful tunes to jam out to. I decided to review some of these amazing new hits for you and just in case you are lacking some new jams in your playlists, here’s a few albums to kick off your winter season!




  1. Purpose- Justin Bieber




Honestly, I’m not a Justin Bieber fan at all but after listening to his new album Purpose I have gained a new respect for him and his music. Every song in this album was very thoughtful and reflected him as an artist. Justin also chose to create a music video for each of the songs in the album which can be found on his YouTube channel. My personal favourites in this album were Life is Worth Living, Purpose, and Love Yourself.


  1. Delirium- Ellie Goulding




Delirium was released on November 6th and is honestly off the charts, especially if you are an electronic music lover like myself. My favourites in this incredible album were Love Me Like You Do, Keep on Dancin’ and On My Mind.


  1. 25- Adele


Adele’s previous album 21 was voted best album on Billboard even beating Michael Jackson and Julie Andrews. Even though only one of the songs from the album 25 have been released so far, I can already tell this album is going to be a huge success from the popularity of the song Hello.


  1. Get Weird- Little Mix




This album successfully reflects the band Little Mix in the best way possible, energetic, fun and quirky! This album includes the hit everyone loves jamming out to Black Magic which was a major hit during the summer. The album also includes a song that features Jason Derulo called Secret Love Song.


5. Confident- Demi Lovato



I’ve been waiting for this album since I heard the song Cool For The Summer, and it’s finally here. I’m so addicted to the song Confident already, it has the best rhythm and has such a catchy tune. This album includes 13 new songs and two remixes of the hit Cool For The Summer! Confident is definitely one of Demi’s best albums so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment