Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Published 10:10 AM by Anonymous with 0 comment

Outfit of the week

As the leaves start falling from the trees and temperature starts to drop, we know Autumn is here! With this weather comes pumpkin pie and high fashion. Autumn is my favourite season when it comes to fashion with the emergence of the art of layering. This week these were best fashion looks for the Autumn style.




This outfit screams fall to me. It is the perfect warm yet fashionable outfit. I love the the grey turtle neck shirt as it goes perfectly with the shawl and it not overpowering like black. Now, let's talk about the shawl- my favourite part of her outfit and a general fall staple  This one is particular is really cute as it is has big neutral coloured plaid cheques on it  which makes it easy to style. It’s basically like having a big cozy blanket around you that keeps you warm but still looks fashionable, so it is a win-win situation! Lastly Amanda has paired this outfit with a pair of black leggings and some beige timberland boots which bring the whole outfit together and add a nice pop of colour to the grey, blue, and black outfit. I thinks it’s safe to say that I love this outfit, and would definitely wear it too!



I don't know why Cindy was hiding her face when I asked if I could take a picture of her outfit  because this girl is gorgeous inside and out. I love Cindy’s outfit because of how she incorporated a more formal clothing piece the formal shirt - but made it casual by pairing it with a crop top and leggings. This outfit is perfect for days you want to look put together but still be comfortable. It’ s also a really good way to use all the items in your wardrobe!



This has to be one of my favourite outfits because of its comfy yet chic look. It's perfect for the days where you just don't feel like putting on a pair of tight skinny jeans but yet you still want to
look cute. I love how this girl wore silk baby pink sweats instead of the generic grey or black sweats, making her outfit fashion forward and yet still comfortable. (hey  they are sweat pants, after all!) Lastly, she paired it with furry slides that are super trendy right now and tie the entire look together. I think that this is a win-win situation and  we all should invest in some comfy silk sweats for this fall/winter season.

This concludes ootw for this week, where we looked at three different trendy fall styles that are perfect for school. Make sure to tune in next week to catch some cool fashion at the ridge! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment